Digiltea informs site users that their personal data may only be obtained for processing when it is adequate, relevant and not excessive, in relation to the scope and specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which it was obtained. Said data will be cancelled when it is no longer necessary or relevant for said purpose, or when requested by the holder, thus exercising their right of cancellation.
Digiltea expresses its commitment to comply with current data protection legislation at all times.
The personal data provided will be processed by the Company and will be used in accordance with the following information.
What personal data do we collect and what do we use it for?
- Data collected directly: by voluntarily filling-in the contact form, sending your CV, interacting on our social networks, subscribing to our Newsletter, etc.
In the table below you will find more detailed information about the processing of your personal data, including the following headings:
- Main purposes: This identifies the purpose for which we need to collect your data, i.e., why we process your information.
- Legitimation: This details the reasons that enables us to process your data.
- Retention periods: We identify the specific retention period or the criteria that determine this period.
- Recipients: We identify, where appropriate, with whom we will legitimately share your data.
- Rights of Data Subjects: We inform you of your rights as a Data Subject, in the processing of your personal data.
|INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
|Responsible for processing
||DIGILTEA SOLUCIONES SL, NIF B-98352941 Calle Julian Romea nº 3. Escalera 2ª. 2ºA. Murcia firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact form: to meet the request for information requested through the contact form.
- Sending and receiving CVs: management of personnel selection processes that are enabled or may be enabled in our company.
- Cookies: to provide statistics associated with the use of the website, location of our offices and anti-spam systems (captcha).
- Sending communications of a commercial nature, expressly requested.
- Interaction with our social networks.
|Legitimation and conservation
- The basis for data processing is the consent given by the user by ticking the acceptance box(es).
- The contact data will be kept for the time necessary to deal with your query and you do not request its deletion.
- Data relating to curriculum information will be kept for a maximum period of two years.
- The data associated with your interaction in the corporate profiles of social networks will be kept for the same period of time that you enable in said social network to your publications.
|Recipients of assignments and international transfers
- There are no plans to transfer your data to third parties.
- Responsible for web analytics services: The Site has enabled Google Analytics services provided by Google LLC. Interaction with users through the use of this tool involves the international transfer of analytical and technical data relating to the Site.
- Social network owners: Interaction with users through the use of such profiles or tools involves the international transfer of data (of an analytical and technical nature) to the servers of the social network.
|Rights of Data Subjects
||You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability and limitation or written opposition to the address indicated above.
|Data Subjects have the right to withdraw their consent.
|Interested parties have the right to complain to the Supervisory Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency: www.aepd.es).
The user shall be solely responsible for the accuracy of the data provided to the Company.
The Company adopts the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data contained therein and to prevent its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which it is exposed.
Under no circumstances will the Company change policies or practices to make them less effective in protecting our customers’ previously stored personal data without the prior consent of the affected customers.
Last updated: 21 April 2021.